Work that needs doing. Since we are still building the wiki site, there is a lot to do. We encourage new contributors to create an account.
- None at present
- Pursue deeper access to Golden Gate Bridge (e.g. towers) for more samples. --Jjldickinson 07:29, 20 November 2009 (UTC)
- Survey MediaWiki documentation. -- Jjldickinson 07:06, 20 November 2009 (UTC)
- Identify other candidate wikigongs, e.g. systems of oil wells, and ramify appropriate tasks and modes of pursuit (e.g. mobs). -- Jjldickinson 07:29, 20 November 2009 (UTC)
- Design logo.
- Finalized the 35mm filmstrip overlay tonight and posted as new $$wgLogo. It's a montage of several contributors' works. Jacob likes it. I like it. We'll use that for now. -- wikimaster 03:48, 30 November 2009 (UTC)
- Policy definitions
- Evaluate ccHost for content management and (if appropriate) propose installation plan. -- Jjldickinson 07:29, 20 November 2009 (UTC)
- The ccHost engine is live and operation @ wikigong.com/ccHost. Check it out!
- We finished the evaluation in March. The approximate timeline:
- 2010 February 27: Jacob starts installing required tools (getID3(), etc.)
- 2010 March 11: ccHost engine installed and operational
- 2010 March: Testing, experimenting, and breaking the model
- 2010 April 01: First launch scrubbed, reset for April 06
- 2010 April 08: ccHost share pages opened for contributions
- Archived comments on this project are in the Talk:Tasks page.
- Implement basic security
- Upgrade to MediaWiki 1.16.0 (August 2010)
- Install ReCAPTCHA for anonymous users (September 2010)
- Installed and activated extension AbuseFilter (February 2011)
- Plan Long Beach SoundWalk 2010 participation (see our SoundWalk 2010 project page).
- Design and order cards. (Completed; they're in the mail. These are generic to wikiGong activities, not SoundWalk-specific.)
- Compile list of invitees and email invitations. (We'll have to call a few curmudgeons.)
- Write and copy flyer for distribution at SoundWalk.
- Get information on performance location and access.
- Continue rehearsal and development of "SoNoGram" et al.
- Create Flickr pool. (E-Z!) -- Jjldickinson 07:29, 20 November 2009 (UTC)