So sorry but we've had to lock out casual contributors! We are no longer accepting anonymous edits due to a high vandalism rate on MediaWiki sites and this site in particular. Please do sign up for a user account if you'd like to contribute!
See more news at Current_events.
wikiGongMain wiki sitemap
- site stuff
- projects What our members are doing.
- proposals What would make a good gong? See definitions at our host page wikiGong.com.
- works in progress Projects currently under way.
- submissions Compositions, sound files, etc. This is what wikiGong was set up to do: collect content.
- tools What we use to do what we do.
- gear All about the hardware.
- software Software and other tools for planning, mapping, capturing, manipulating.
- resources Useful things, increasingly available on the web.
- methods How we do it, or at least how we propose to do it.
- assays Recording the sonic aspects of large man-made structures for contemplation and reuse.
- gongMob! Group actions aimed at playing world megastructures live and en masse.
- catalogs Sonic output for reuse and remixing.
- remixes Remix capabilities we envision.
- postings Providing a forum for sounds, compositions, and other products of the community.
- context Indirect attempts to establish meaning.
- history Those who came before, many still active today.
- commentary What people have said and are saying about sound as art.
- links Contribute vectors to the site and other topics of interest to the community.
- more? Edit the page or suggest using the talk page.