wikiGong mainWiki sitemap
- site stuff
- community Who we are. Why we do this. Join us.
- policies The fine print. Governance, rights, privileges, and consequences of using / abusing this site.
- tasks Work that needs doing. Please dive in!
- projects What our members are doing.
- proposals What would make a good gong? See definitions at our host page wikiGong.com.
- works in progress Projects currently under way.
- submissions Compositions, sound files, etc. This is what wikiGong was set up to do: collect content.
- tools What we use to do what we do.
- gear All about the hardware.
- software Software and other tools for planning, mapping, capturing, manipulating.
- resources Useful things, increasingly available on the web.
- methods How we do it, or at least how we propose to do it.
- assays Recording the sonic aspects of large man-made structures for contemplation and reuse.
- gongMob! Group actions aimed at playing world megastructures live and en masse.
- catalogs Sonic output for reuse and remixing.
- remixes Remix capabilities we envision.
- postings Providing a forum for sounds, compositions, and other products of the community.
- context Indirect attempts to establish meaning.
- history Those who came before, many still active today.
- commentary What people have said and are saying about sound as art.
- links Contribute vectors to the site and other topics of interest to the community.
- more? Edit the page or suggest using the talk page.
Back to wikiGong/Home: